An overview of the available documentation for developers.
# List of Resources
Please find the following resources for in-depth information:
- Quick Connect: List of publicly available endpoints.
- Planq Clients: Description of available clients.
- Block Explorers: List of block explorers available for Planq.
- ERC20 Tokens: List of ERC20 tokens that are registered on Planq.
- Testnet Faucet: Explaination of faucet use to obtain testnet tokens.
- Localnet: Instructions on how to configure a local instance of the Planq blockchain.
- Wallet Integration: Connect Metamask and Keplr wallets to a UI.
- ERC-20 Registration: Register interoperable ERC-20s through governance.
- Cosmos Coin Registration: Register native Cosmos Coins through governance.
- Smart Contract Registration: Register smart contracts in the dApp store to earn income.
- Incentives Registration: Register smart contract incentives through governance.
- Trace Transactions: Learn how to trace transactions on Planq.
- Query Balances: Learn how to query balances on Planq.
# Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs)
As Planq lives at the crossroads of Cosmos and Ethereum, there are RPC connections available for all corresponding interfaces:
- JSON-RPC Server: General information about the JSON-RPC server provided by Planq.
- Running The Server: Instructions on how to set up the server when running a node.
- Namespaces: Description of the available JSON-RPC namespaces.
- JSON-RPC Methods: List of supported JSON-RPC endpoints and methods.
- Events: Information about the available events and instructions to subscribe to them.
- Cosmos gRPC & REST (opens new window): Documentation of the available gRPC implementation on Planq.
- Tendermint RPC (opens new window): Documentation for the RPC protocols supported by Tendermint.
# Tutorials For Ethereum Devs
To welcome Ethereum developers, there is a selection of tutorials available showcasing some widely used developer tools:
- Remix: Instructions to deploy a smart contract on Planq with Remix IDE (opens new window).
- Hardhat: Instructions to deploy a smart contract on Planq with the Hardhat (opens new window) suite of development tools.
- Truffle: Instructions to deploy a smart contract on Planq using the Truffle (opens new window) framework.